Marketing Sales Administrative Assistant
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Senior Choice At Home|
|Description:||Summary: Is responsible for, but not limited to, performing and completing tasks, resolving issues related the department and keeping the Program Director abreast of issues, and ensuring a smooth operation of calendar. Handles duties to keep the department organized and running smoothly. |
Reports To: Program Director
Titles Supervised: N/A
1. Create Member Critical Documents Files.
2. Schedule Senior Choice at Home events with community locations.
3. Prepare phone list for receptionist to call for upcoming presentations.
4. Answering incoming lines, correspondence, data entry, mailings, organizing meetings, customer service etc.
5. Make calls out for presentations.
6. Prepare materials for presentations and community events.
7. Correspond with SC@H group presentation attendees (i.e., thank you notes).
8. Assist with Women's Club events.
9. Trending Reports.
10. Assist with 2013 SC@H Marketing planning, experience/knowledge with CRM (Customer Service Management).
11. Requires the ability to independently organize and follow through on assigned projects.
12. Maintains all information related to systems needed to run department.
13. Performs all administrative support functions.
14. Other related duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED and secretarial school/and or equivalent business school education.
Experience: A minimum of 1 year experience as an Marketing/Sales Administrative Assistant or related role with an emphasis on strong organizational, computer and communication skills. Marketing/Sales knowledge and experience a plus.
Licensure: Valid driverís license
Ability to handle multiple demands and deadlines. Ability to read, communicate effectively and utilize various software packages (Excel, Word, etc.) to carry our position responsibilities.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.