|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Adult Day Center|
|Description:||Summary: Responsible for the planning, organizing, developing and implementing Adult Day Program & Services.|
|Duties:||Reports To: Program Director, Institute on Aging |
Titles Supervised: Program Nurse (RN), Recreation Coordinator, Recreation Assistant, Activity Assistant, Activity Assistant/Driver
Essential Job Functions:
1. Supervise and direct all aspects of staffing of the program, including alignment of volunteer activities with program needs. Assure staff competency and conduct regular staff meetings.
2. Oversee program finances with a goal of administering, effective program operation, strategic planning and budgeting, budget maintenance, grant writing, 3rd party payer applications, and growing client census.
3. Maintain an active role in Adult Day Health Care industry organizations, understanding and participating in legislative, educational, and reimbursement issues as well as peer review, and other certification procedures.
4. Supervise all client records regarding care planning and charting attendance, billing and progress reports.
5. Assure social service needs of clients are met and act as an informational resource on community programs.
6. Routine updating of policies, systems and procedures to meet the ongoing needs of the program.
7. Work closely with The Jewish Home leadership and The Jewish Home Community Service leaders to support coordination of services, client activities, and operational support for Adult Day Care.
8. Community Relations and Marketing: Lead and/or participate in community events to represent The Jewish Home, develop community networks, and increase referral and census volume. Support The Jewish Homeís leadership in working with the Adult Day fundraising board.
9. Maintain regular attendance; perform other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelorís Degree in Health or Human Service Administration, Business, Nursing, Social Work or other health related field required. Business experience working with older adults or a Masterís in Health Administration, Business or related health care degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 5 years management experience in Health Care setting. Experience in an Adult Day Care preferred
Licensure: Valid driverís license
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.