1. Communicates issues, concerns, and suggests ideas for improving procedures, or work flow.
2. Completes daily, weekly or monthly tasks, in a timely manner and with a high degree of quality.
3. Utilizes and cares for all equipment, and follows established cleaning procedures, to insure a clean, organized, and pleasant home for our residents, staff, and visitors.
4. Responds to requests for service concerning special functions, moving items, cleaning, or other needs required by residents, staff or visitors to create or maintain the quality environment of the Home.
5. Duties may include but are not limited to the following: dusting,disifecting surfaces, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, removing trash, infectious waste, soiled linen, delivery of new linen, delivery or replacement of supplies.
6. Cleaning of resident rooms following the 7 step procedures, isolation, discharge, or complete room.
7. Cleaning of cubicle curtains, vents, washing walls and flat surfaces, windows, washing wheelchairs, cleaning equipment, shower rooms, stripping & refinishing floors, or restoring floors.
8. Maintaining utility rooms, storage areas, and closets in aneat, clean, and orderly manner.
9. Attends to daily special cleaning areas such as elevators, public bathrooms, meeting rooms or trash around dumpster.
10. Attends monthly, quarterly or annual meetings and follows fire, safety, and emergency procedures.
11. Other related duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Experience: 1-2 years related experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, staff, residents, and visitors. Able to handle multiple demands and meet deadlines. Skilled on all equipment and an understanding of environmental procudures.
This description of responsibilities is intended to reflect the major responsibilities and duties of the job, but is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.